How to Get Involved
Girlyfight is a community of women and relies on all of its parts to support the whole. As the community grows, so does our ability to to make a difference. Here are just a few of the ways you can get involved:
- Message Boards: Network with other women, ask questions, share ideas, form friendships. We’d like to see this become the heart of the community.
- Share Your Fights: Submit information about a cause or organization you support. Spread the word and find support among our community members.
- Recruitment: Girlyfight is always looking for more writers to share their unique voices and views on our site.
- Promote: If you’re interested in helping spread the word about the Girlyfight community and its projects, we suggest sharing with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and wherever else your friends congregate. In addition, we have buttons you can display on your blog or website
- Suggest a Prompt: Provide an idea to jumpstart the imagination of our readers.
- Suggest a POW!: Share the things that inspire you in our weekly POW!
- Contact: The message boards are a great place to share ideas but if you’d like to contact the team directly, we’re always interested in hearing your ideas or suggestions.
So, you see, there are plenty of options for getting involved in the Girlyfight community. We hope you’ll find one (or two, or three!) that suits you!